Last Updated: September 14th, 2022
The Website and the Application and Our Service are provided to users via a free trial or a paid subscription for their business. It is intended for use by businesses to facilitate their business operations. If You are using Our Service on behalf of one of Our subscribers, then the subscriber controls use of Your data. Please direct all your queries to the subscriber regarding your Personal Data.
OUR SERVICE IS NOT INTENDED TO AND SHOULD NOT BE USED TO COLLECT, USE, STORE OR OTHERWISE PROCESS ANY PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO THE HEALTH INSURANCE PORTABILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY ACT OR THE GRAMM-LEACH-BLILEY ACT, EACH, AS AMENDED, OR ANY OF THEIR IMPLEMENTING REGULATIONS. OUR SERVICE IS ONLY INTENDED FOR USE OF CONTACT INFORMATION TO COMMUNICATE AND COLLECT REVIEWS, TO GENERATE INVOICES LEVERAGING OUR SERVICE PROVIDER INTEGRATIONS AND TO HELP FACILITATE PAYMENTS VIA OUR PAYMENT PROCESSORS, TO COMMUNICATE WITH BUSINESS CUSTOMERS VIA MESSENGER AND FOR SCHEDULING. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE IN ACCORDANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS TO WHICH YOU ARE SUBJECT, INCLUDING SUCH LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using Our Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using Our Service, as applicable.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play by You to Your compatible mobile device, named GoSite.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access Our Service or parts of Our Service.
- Website refers to GoSite, accessible from http://www.gosite.com and any subdomains.
- Service refers to the Application or the Website or both.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate Our Service, to provide Our Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to Our Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how Our Service is used.
- Third-Party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an Account to use Our Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates, directly or indirectly, to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your Device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access Our Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of Our Service or from Our Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Do Not Track (DNT) is a concept that has been promoted by US regulatory authorities, in particular the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain Personal Data. The Personal Data We (or Our Service Providers) collect will depend on how You interact with Us, including:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Bank account information in order to pay for products and/or services within Our Service (this is provided directly to Our third-party payment processor)
- Usage Data
- Information Collected While Using the Application
- Business Name
- Business Address
- Business industry
Usage Data is collected automatically when using Our Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of Our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access Our Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit Our Service or when You access Our Service by or through a mobile device.
Information Collected while Using the Application
While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application, We may collect, with your prior permission:
- Information to facilitate single sign-on with other platforms such as Google, Intuit, and Facebook
- Information regarding your approximate location
- Phone number
- Information from your Device's phone book (contacts list)
- Pictures and other information from your Device's camera and photo library
We use this information to provide features of Our Service, to improve and customize Our Service. The information may be uploaded to the Company's servers and/or a Service Provider's server or it be simply stored on Your Device.
You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Your Device settings. You can also enable or disable location services when You use Our Service at any time, through Your Device settings.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of Our Service. You can also use the “Preferences” tool in the cookie banner that appears on the bottom of the Website to make selections regarding cookies other than essential cookies. You can find out more about the cookies we may place via the Preferences tool, which you can find by viewing the footer on Our Website and selecting “Manage Cookies.”
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your Device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
Essential cookies are necessary to the core functionality of our website and some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
Performance and functionality cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our websites but are nonessential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality (like videos) may become unavailable.
Analytics and customization cookies collect information that can help us understand how our websites are being used. This information can also be used to measure effectiveness in our marketing campaigns or to curate a personalized site experience for you.
Advertising cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They prevent the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensure that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases select advertisements that are based on your interests.
Social networking cookies enable you to share our website's content through third-party social networks and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To monitor and analyze the use of Our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of Our Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of Our Service that are available to You as a registered user. This applies in SSO and without SSO.
- To verify Your identity: if you submit an account request, then We may ask for information to verify Your identity before making changes to Your account.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through Our Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation (in which charges may apply depending on your carrier, not by us).
- To provide You: with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your Personal Data with Service Providers to facilitate single sign-on (SSO), to monitor and analyze the use of Our Service, to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service, to contact You, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited Our Service or for payment processing. For more information, see the specific sections of our policy below.
- For Business Transfers: We may share or transfer Your Personal Data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Legal Reasons: Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency). The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with Our Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of Our Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
- With Business Partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With Other Users: when You share Personal Data or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use Service Providers to monitor and analyze use of Our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of Our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Segment is provided by Twilio Inc.
Segment collects events from our web and mobile apps to provide product usage data.
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us.
We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to You.
We may provide paid products and/or services within Our Service. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
We will not store or collect Your payment card details. That information is provided directly to Our third-party payment processors whose use of Your Personal Data is governed by their privacy terms.
Segment is provided by Twilio Inc.
Usage, Performance and Miscellaneous
We may use Service Providers to provide better improvement of Our Service.
- Invisible reCAPTCHA
We use an invisible captcha service named reCAPTCHA. reCAPTCHA is operated by Google.
The reCAPTCHA service may collect information from You and from Your Device for security purposes.
Mouseflow is a session replay and heatmap tool that shows how visitors click, move, scroll, browse, and pay attention to websites. It is operated by ApS.
Mouseflow service may collect information from Your Device.
FreshDesk is a customer support software. It is operated by Freshworks, Inc.
FreshDesk service may collect information from Your Device.
- Google Places
Google Places is a service that returns information about places using HTTP requests. It is operated by Google.
Google Places service may collect information from You and from Your Device for security purposes.
"Do Not Track" Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA); Third-Party Tracking
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
However, some third party websites do keep track of You browsing activities. If You are visiting such websites, You can set Your preferences in Your web browser to inform websites that You do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of Your web browser. To learn more about browser tracking signals and “Do Not Track”, please visit http://allaboutdnt.org. Third parties, other than our vendors (such as our website analytics provider), do not have authorization from us to track which websites you visited prior to and after visiting the Site. Please note, however, that we cannot control third-party tracking and there may be some third-party tracking that occurs without our knowledge or consent.
Nevada Resident Rights
If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain Personal Data to third parties who intend to license or sell that Personal Data. We do not currently sell your Personal Data as sales are defined in Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of the Site. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on the Website, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list—however, we may still communicate with you, for example to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: email@example.com
By mail: 3131 Camino Del Rio N. #230, San Diego, CA 92108