How to add a picture or gallery widget to a section of your website.
1. Begin by clicking on any section of your website that you’d like to add an image to.
2. A menu will appear on the left with a variety of widgets. Choose the “Image” one and drag it onto your website.
3. Once you have dragged it onto your website, a blank image will appear, which you will then be able to edit.
4. Click on the gray generic image to open up the edit menu.
5. To add an image, click “Replace Image” to make the gallery appear.
- There are a variety of stock photos on our software, under the “GoSite Images” tab, which you are free to choose from.
- To add your own photos, click on “Upload Image” on the top right.
6. To edit an existing image, click on the “Edit” toolbar, which will have a small pencil icon next to it.
- Drag the yellow box to change the size of the image that will appear.
- Press “Crop & Save” to make the changes to your image.
7. To edit the border, click on Border color or Border width.
8. Image captions are excellent for improving the SEO of your website. To add one, just enter the text in the box provided.
9. Change where the image appears by setting the Alignment to “Left,” “Right,” or “Center.”
10. Change the image’s shape to either a circle, a square, or a rectangle.
11. Press “Apply to All” to add these changes to all of the images on your website.
12. To add a link to an image, just paste the URL of your desired link into the text box.
Adding a Gallery Widget
A Gallery Widget is similar to an image widget in that you’ll drag it onto your site. There will be a row of images that users can click between to see the various parts.
1. To edit your gallery, click on the “gear” icon that appears when you hover over it. Doing so will cause the edit toolbar to appear on the left.
2. Click on “Edit Gallery” to rearrange the images in your gallery.
3. Change the number of images that will appear at a time using the dropdown menu.
4. Click the sliders to edit the ways in which the images will appear on your website.
And there you go! Press “Save” and “Publish,” and enjoy the new changes to your website.