It's important that you're receiving reviews on the platforms that are most relevant to you and your business. That's why we built our Reviews tool to be flexible—so you can customize it to fit your needs. We recommend that you request reviews on your Google My Business (GMB) page and on an industry-specific review page.
1. First, log in to your account at cloud.gosite.com.
2. Click on your profile icon in the upper right-hand corner to open up the drop-down menu.
3. Then click on Account Settings, as indicated below.
4. Click on Review Custom Links.
5. Then, click on Add More. This is where you'll be able to add industry-specific links, as well as links to other major review platforms.
6. From here, click on:
a. Choose a Site to either select from one of our most used profiles, or add a new one by selecting "Other."
b. Add the URL (be sure to choose the correct link—explained below!)
c. Select the Weight: the higher the number, the more often it will show up at the top of your review request.
Ensure that you're selecting the correct Reviews link. Go to your profile and then click on the place where your customers will click to leave a review. Once you've clicked there, then go ahead and copy the link at the top of the page. This link will take your client directly to the point at which they just need to type in their review, rather than having to click around and navigate the site. The easier the process, the more likely that they'll leave a review!
And that's it! Now you have all the tools to ensure that you're increasing your rankings, ratings, and reputation. Go ahead and send out those requests to watch the reviews come rolling in!
To learn more about Reviews, please click here.