A few notes about Google My Business pages
- Only Gmail based e-mails can have access to your Business’s Google My Business page
- A Gmail e-mail is typically one that ends in @gmail.com but it can also be a domain-based e-mail that was set up through Google, e.g., email@example.com.
- To find out whether you have access to your own Google My Business page, take the following steps:
- Log in to a Gmail-based email account.
- Once in that account, go to google.com/mybusiness.
2. If you see this screen, it means that you DON’T have access to your Google My Business page under THIS Gmail account.
- Try another Gmail e-mail address and repeat step 1.
3. If you see this screen, it means that you DO have access
- Simply select the users and then add the GoSite email address which our Implementation team asked you to add in their follow-up email.