Everything you've been wanting to know about GoSite's Payments® tool.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
When you choose GoSite’s Payments® tool for all of your business’s payment processing needs, you will enjoy a variety of benefits. These include:
- Exclusive complimentary access to monthly, industry-competitive upgrades!
- GoSite support Mon-Fri 8am-5pm PST
- After-hours and weekend support
- Quick application process—it takes just 15 minutes to fill it out and you’ll hear back within a few days!
- An individual call with GoSite’s Product Specialist, where you will receive a walk-through of your GoSite app and answers to any questions you have. You’ll be processing transactions, sending review requests, and growing your list of contacts in no time!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get Payments® on my website if I’m not getting a GoSite website?
- Answer: If you are not getting a GoSite website, we will just need the url of your website and the domain login information. These credentials will allow us to be able to add the Payments® software to your website.
How secure is my clients’ information?
- Answer: Every part of the transaction is tokenized. What does that mean? From the moment your client hands over their card information, our software is at work keeping your information safe. Sensitive data is given a "token," or an alias, which means that this information will be replaced with something non-significant to outside sources. Your information will be kept private, protected, and secure!
How long is the application?
- The application process shouldn’t take longer than 15 minutes. The form may look intimidating at first, but we’ve actually gone ahead and pre-filled out most necessary fields. All you’ll have to provide is a few pieces of individualized information, such as your business’s income and other tax information.
How long will it take to be approved and to start making transactions?
- Answer: After you submit your application, you will be notified whether you’ve been approved in 48-72 business hours. So, the sooner you fill out your application, the sooner you’ll be able to start taking advantage of the benefits of Payments®! Once you’ve been approved, you will be able to start processing payments and making transactions.
How qualified is my business to get approved?
- Click here to view the Payment Processing industry requirements.
What GoSite tools does Payments integrate with?
- Answer: GoSite’s Payments® software is directly integrated with your GoSite Booking and Site software! Your clients will be able to pay in advance or send over deposits while they book their appointment. However, it’s always possible to use the Payments® software as a standalone tool to aid you in your business. Stay tuned for that, as well as more product integrations, such as with our Engagement tool, our Reviews tool, and more.
When will I get my transactions credited to my bank account?
- Answer: Your transactions will appear on your account every evening at 4:30 pm PST. If you make a transaction after this time, those payments will be batched at the end of the following business day.
What fees am I paying for?
- Answer: By being one of the FIRST to enjoy this complimentary tool, you will enjoy all of its functionalities, even the new ones that are added as we expand! We have waived all costs for our merchant services except for the usual industry standards. GoSite has also made sure to keep market-competitive with both transaction fees and processing fees. You’ll see these fees after each payment; the rates depend on the style of transaction. In “Card Present” payments, someone will physically swipe their card in front of you. In “Card Not Present” payments, you will be the one to manually input a card number in the software. Each has a different processing fee, which you will be able to review in your application.